- Weight: 34 lbs
- Dimensions: 33 × 11 × 13 in
NEVER PUMP. NEVER LOSE PRESSURE.
The Tomahawk TCS6.5 Concrete Sprayer is the perfect tool for applying water-based concrete retardents, forming oils, and more.
Achieve even spraying patterns with a flat jet nozzle and brass attachment. Each backpack concrete sprayer includes one brass attachment with flat jet nozzle and 1 hose design for concrete finishing products.
FOR USE WITH WATER-BASED OR WATERBORNE COMPOUNDS ONLY. DO NOT SPRAY SOLVENT BASED OR EXPLOSIVE LIQUIDS. FAILURE TO COMPLY MAY CAUSE SERIOUS BODILY HARM OR DEATH.
- Perfect for applying water, wax, and resin based concrete curing, retardant, form release and sealant products
- Never Pump, Never Lose Pressure – Maintain constant adjustable pressure from 50-435 PSI for even spraying
- Can handle up to 30% solids content
- Spray Faster – 10X Faster than Manual Sprayers
- Superior Comfort – With even weight distribution, enhanced padding and straps reduce operator fatigue
- Reach further and spray up to 6ft
- Attachment Compatible – Works with most manufacturer brass wand attachments for the ideal spraying pattern